Thursday, March 10, 2011

... and now for something completely different-

   so I really have been making stuff... just not posting the pics-  I'm So not a closer-  I rarely finish anything.  But check this out!  I made my first scarf!!  what- you thought it would be grey or something??  ColorColorColor!!! 
     those people with all white walls make me nervous- gotta be something going on there. we have a running joke at our house, that if it sits still too long- I will paint it... probably red or yellow-  I cannot leave anything without color (Have you seen my and my daughters hair?!?) 
     so now that I have this astronomically long colorful Dr. Seuss scarf finished... you can be guaranteed the weather will warm up!  Im Way better than a groundhog-  you need some rain??... no problem- I'll just go wash the car-

No comments:

Post a Comment