Wednesday, January 19, 2011

is organizing considered being creative??

     after photographing the necklace I made last night, instead of just putting the damn thing on my blog, I spent the majority of my day organizing pictures on the computer... and not just My pics... I had to do everybodys... my daughters (now That was informative!), my husbands, and even those of our 7 year old son... Thank God I didnt find too many pics of me.  I have exactly 2 photos that I will willingly allow "out there" for all to see; neither of which shows Anything below the neck-
     this compulsive photo-organizing behavior is the kind of thing that sucks away my time.  I could claim that I am at the mercy of my OCD tendencies... but the truth of the matter is, I believe I just lack directional thinking patterns.  As my father would say... my train of thought has no caboose-
     but the necklace is done-

No comments:

Post a Comment